26 June 2014

Stashbusting Sewalong: June Theme "Containment"

After I made my little storage drawers a few weeks ago, I thought it was great that I had done something for this month's stashbusting sewalong theme of containment (even though it didn't involve sewing a stitch!), as I didn't think I would get a chance to do something else that fit the theme.



I was wrong! I just whipped this up for my son to put his new tablet in. He loves green, he loves dragons, so the design was a no-brainer.



I love a project where you don't have to spend a cent. I found the embroidery design online, and had all the materials on hand for this project. I'm thinking that I may have added a little too much extra room in it, but that's OK, when he gets sick of dragons I'll make him another one!





No comments:

Post a Comment